Jools Holland and His Rhythm & Blues Orchestra UK Tour 2019
A quick message everyone coming to see the amazing Jools Holland and his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra on Saturday evening at the East of England Arena, we have listened to your feedback from previous evening events at the arena and we are pleased to advise…
- Some people found the seating uncomfortable and, whilst we cannot fix everything in one go, for Jools Holland we will have cushions available for floor level seating, we do not have cushions that fit the raked seating at the moment. These will be available to rent for £1 each from the ticket kiosk, you will be asked to pay £5 as a deposit and £4 will be refunded on return of the cushion to the kiosk. We hope that helps to make it a more comfortable evening.
- We will be opening Gate 5, situated on Loch Lomond Way, for public access by foot and there will be lighting from Gate 5 to the Arena.
- The show will be starting at 7.30pm so please make sure that you arrive in plenty of time to park and find your seats (with a quick call at the bar on the way).
Food is also being served by our award-winning caterers, with mains from £11.95
- Freshly battered cod fillet, with twice-cooked chunky chips, homemade minted mushy peas and a lemon wedge
- Chargrilled Norfolk chicken breast with wild mushroom, cream and tarragon sauce, with champ creamed potato chantenay carrots and green beans and pea shoots
4-hour slow-cooked beef feather-blade with dauphinoise potato, baby watercress chantenay carrots chargrilled tomato
Baked portobello mushroom stuffed with ratatouille topped with blue cheese brioche crumb, with dauphinoise potato sweet chantenay carrots, pea shoots (v)
More information here: http://eastofenglandarena.amadeusfood.co.uk/
Amadeus aims to source all ingredients from local suppliers wherever possible.
We hope you have a fabulous evening.