Autumn Food & Country Fair
The Autumn Food & Country Fair – Sunday October 8
Fun, fur, feathers and food – it’s all under one roof at the East of England Arena and Events Centre on Sunday October 8.
The biggest event of its kind in the region, this really is a fantastic family day out, with something for everyone.
And in a special treat for younger visitors, this year will see guest appearances at intervals throughout the day by TV’s PAW Patrol favourites, Chase and Marshall.
The Autumn Food & Country Fair is almost 40 years old – mixing family fun, outdoor pursuits and country living all in one fantastic day.
Attractions lined up to delight this year’s visitors include:
Canine events: A display by the East Anglian Staffordshire Bull Terrier Club display team, companion dog show, dog agility, dog and duck display
- Exhibitions of rare breed cattle, sheep, pigs and goats
- Dozens of trade stands
- Classic car and vintage tractor displays
- Little Rovers pint sized land rovers for youngsters to drive around a circuit
- Pony rides. Equifest fun pony and horse show.
- Birds of Prey Display
- Fun fair
- Food, drink and shopping area
- Vintage vehicles
- Wisbech Shire Horse Show
- The Supreme London Championships Small Livestock Show, billed as the rabbit world’s equivalent of Crufts.
- East of England Giant Vegetable Competition.
- The WI Open Baking Competition
Parking is free and gates open at 8am. Discounted advance tickets are on sale now priced adult £8, senior citizen £6, child (aged 5-16) £4, family £20 (2 adults, 2 children).