We are opening as a park!
We are delighted to open our outdoor spaces for visitors to enjoy – 3rd July – 5th July.
To ensure that numbers remain at safe levels we will be managing access as follows:
- Arrivals of 20 vehicles at 30min intervals up to a total of 100 cars on site.
- Arrivals 11am – 1pm every half hour.
- General admission – car parking £2.50 – allows access to all visitors in the vehicle.
- General admission – pedestrian £1 – allows access to local residents on foot, under 8’s go free and pedestrian tickets are also staggered, there are 10 per session, 50 for the day. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
All visitors are asked to follow the guidance below :
- Stay alert, to stop the spread of coronavirus you must still follow government guidelines
- Do not enter a park if you have any symptoms – fever, coughs, shortness of breath or are self-isolating
- Always keep at least 2 metres apart from anyone outside your household or bubble:
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Use all areas of the park (that are open) and spread out
- If the toilets are crowded use alternative facilities or come back later
You can now do the following:
- Spend time outdoors
- Exercise as often as you wish
- Play team sports with up to six other people, from different households
- Meet up to six people from different households
- Public gatherings of more than six people from different households are prohibited
- Park benches are not sanitised, if you use them the use of sanitiser is recommended
- You are advised to keep your dog on a lead, to ensure you can keep 2 metres away from others
- Make sure you dispose of litter and dog mess in bins provided or take it home with you
- Follow hygiene advice when you are outside and wash your hands as soon as you are back home
- NO ALCOHOL, NO GLASS, NO BBQ’s
There will be 50 park benches on site and other spaces will be marked out.
Places can be booked via the following link: Click to Book.